If you’ve ever wanted to get more done, finally achieve your dreams or help lead your team toward your goals, then do we have the Coaching Habit show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Michael Bungay Stanier, Rhodes Scholar, First Canadian Coach of the Year, author of numerous best-selling books, including a #2 book on Amazon, End Malaria, another great book, Do More Great Work, and a fantastic book to help you ask the most important questions of yourself and your team, The Coaching Habit.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, saying less, asking more, and changing the way you lead and do things forever.
That plus we’ll talk about a glint of goldfish, the danger of advice, synchronized nude male modeling, why Pierce Brosnan jumped off a dam, the danger of shovels, when will rhetorical questions end, and what in the world happened in Budawang National Park!
Habit Building, Life-Changing Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include
- What you need to ask when you’re saying yes to things
- How does the universe help nudge us in a good direction
- What is Box of Crayons?
- What cyclists Greg Lemond and Laurent Fignon and the Tour De France has to do with anything
- What’s it mean to go around on auto-pilot
- How do we build a habit
- How to use structures to really help you
- Why Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000 hour rule isn’t true
- What we can learn from Leo Babauta and Zen Habits
- What we can learn from Charles Duhigg and the Power of Habit
- What’s a 60 second habit?
- How to make meditation a habit, or how to meditate on a regular basis (or any other spiritual practice)
- What does it mean get mindful of a habit
- What’s it mean to step away from good work and step toward great work
- What can we learn from Debbie Ford and the Dark Side of the Light Chasers
- What we can learn about Practicing Deeply
- What we can learn from Daniel Coyle and The Talent Code
- Importance of getting out of your comfort zone
- What in the world barefoot running has to do with coaching and improving your life
- What’s the nature of feedback and Anders Ericcson
- What’s the importance of the question ‘what’s on your mind’
- What’s the importance of the question AWE – And what else?
- What’s the Columbo question?
- How do we focus on the real problem, not the first problem?
- Why Starting with Why (Simon Sinek) may not be the right way to go
- How do you determine the real challenge for yourself?
- What’s it mean to get comfortable with silence
- What’s a really important question to strategize for our lives?
- Why you need to ask what you really want?
- How meditation can help you get to a place of understanding oneself
- How mindfulness and meditation can help you put the spotlight on yourself
- What’s the importance of a mastermind group
- How morning pages and journaling can help
- The strategic importance of the learning question ‘what’s been most useful for you’
- Go to thecoachinghabit.com – ton of free resources
Michael B. Stanier on How to Build Habits for Success & Happiness! Business | Career | Fitness | Mindfulness | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
ichael Bungay Stanier Shares How to Build Habits & Set Yourself Up for Success to Lead an Inspired Life! Business | Career | Fitness | Health | Mindfulness | Meditation | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com