If you’ve ever wanted more courage or to be a better leader then do we have the Leading with Emotional Courage show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Peter Bregman, the best-selling author of 18 minutes , an INC.com top 100 leadership speaker and the author of a brand-new page-burning book Leading with Emotional Courage.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about how to have hard conversations, create accountability, and inspire action on your most important work!
Leading with Emotional Courage Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Who is Ann Bradney and what is her Radical Aliveness Institute?
- What does it mean to truly feel everything?
- What’s the importance of being yourself?
- How do we connect with our true “self”
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What’s the importance of letting go of overly high expectations?
- What does it meant that it’s not about achievement?
- What’s the importance of finding clarity and how do we do so?
- What’s the importance of slowing down – and how do we do this?
- What’s the importance of stepping back and away from things?
- What are a few important rituals we want to put in place on our lives?
- What can we do at the end of the day to set ourselves up for success?
- What’s the importance of getting uncomfortable or leaning into fear?
- What’s it mean to feel the hard stuff?
- What can we learn about Jim Wolfensohn and fencing at the national championships?
- What does he say about taking a risk?
- What’s the importance of risk?
- How can risk serve us, and how do we balance our risk?
- How do we build our risk muscle?
- What does being barefoot and the torah have to do with risk?
- What’s the importance of acting boldly?
- For More Info Visit: bregmanpartners.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation