If you’ve ever wanted more courage in your life, to do the things you’ve always dreamed of doing, then do we have the courage building show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding the courage to step forward into your dreams even when the legs feel wobbly, or your mind is screaming no!
- What’s coming up for CJ?
- How is she preparing for her journey?
- What we can learn from a stampede?
- What can we learn from connecting with the animals?
- How we can use Inspire Nation to help change the world?
- Why is it so important to let go of your “security”?
- What does it mean to not know where you’re going, but know exactly how to get there???
- Why mini-changes over a massive duration can help get you anywhere?
- How to move through the sadness of transitions?
- What in the world is a “weight weenie”?
- What it means to let go of everything???
- Why you want to build buffers in your life?
- Why you want to let go of your plans and lean into something greater???
- How to let your future unfold before you – and how this grows your courage!
- What’s important to being undertrained or lighter on your heart?
- What it means to reset your starting line in life???
- To find out more visit FireItUpWithCJ.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive