If you’ve ever wanted more peace and harmony, in your life, then do we have the Deep Listening show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Jillian Pransky, mindfulness yoga, and meditation teacher, recovering over-strider, and the author of a beautiful new book on softening and healing your heart, Deep Listening.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about a healing practice to calm your body, clear your mind, and open your heart.
Deep Listening Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When was Jillian Pransky first exposed to meditation and Yoga?
- What happened to her health when she was young?
- What tragedy sparked great change in her life?
- What was happening with her over-striding lifestyle?
- How did she learn to drop into a place of vulnerability?
- What’s it mean to create space in your life?
- What’s it mean to create space in your breath?
- Why is the breath so important and how can it change everything?
- What’s it mean to “feel grounded”
- Why is being grounded so important???
- How did she use the breath to save her son’s life?
- What does it mean that we’re all struggling with our breath?
- What did she do with her son to overcome anaphylactic shock, and what does it mean for all of us?
- What’s it mean to take a do-over?
- What’s it mean to get back in our bodies?
- Why’s it so important to get back in our body’s when the emotions are running high?
- What’s the 90 second rule?
- What’s the importance of labeling things and letting them be?
- What’s it mean to listen with our heart?
- What’s it mean to listen kindly?
- What is a metta practice?
- What’s the importance of asking “How do I feel right now”?
- How can we use 3 breaths to change our lives in this moment?
- A guided meditation on the 3 breath technique.
- For more info visit: JillianPransky.com
Jillian Pransky on How to Calm Your Body & Clear Your Mind Thru Deep Listening (and Yoga Too!!!) + Guided Meditation | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com