If you’ve ever wanted to communicate with those you’ve lost, or experience life beyond life, than do we have the Where Did You Go show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Christina Rasmussen, internationally recognized grief educator, the author of Second Firsts, and the author of a brilliant read, Jessica and I will be working with time and time again, Where Did You Go.
And that’s what I want to talk with her today, about how we call all take a life-changing journey to connect with those we’ve lost.
Where Did You Go Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to her husband at age 35?
- What did your daughter see soon after her husband’s passing?
- How’d she realize that there’s life after life?
- What can we learn from quantum physics about life after life?
- What is the “temple world”?
- Is there a way to access the world beyond the “living”?
- How’d she learn to cross over to the other side?
- What’s the door we get to find to the other side?
- What’s a door journey?
- What does Robert Lanza mean “there is no death, only death in our reality”?
- What is meant “We only die in someone else’s reality, not in ours?”
- What is a first door journey and how do we undertake one?
- How can traveling to the temple world transform our lives?
- Is a temple-world journey similar to a near-death experience?
- Are our loved ones waiting for us on the other side?
- What’s the survivor’s voice, and why do we need to drop it to travel to the other side?
- What happened the first time Christina traveled to the other side?
- Will we find our pets on the other side?
- How will our lives be transformed once we learn to visit the temple world?
- Take a short guided journey or meditation to the other side!!!
- For More Info Visit: WhereDidYouGoBook.com
Christina Rasmussen on How to Connect With Those We've Lost & Visit the Other Side – Truly Life Transforming!!! Health | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire | Love