If you’ve ever wanted greater creativity in your life, then do we have The Creative Curve show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Allen Gannett, founder and CEO of TrackMaven, and the author of a brilliant new must-read on creativity and success, The Creative Curve.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to develop the right idea at the right time!
The Creativity Curve Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Allen get on Wheel of Fortune?
- How did his pattern geekery help him with gameshows and business?
- What is the myth about creativity??
- Can anyone cultivate their inner creativity and genius?
- What can we learn from Paul McCartney and Yesterday?
- What does the IQ of termites have to do with anything?
- What’s wrong with today’s IQ tests?
- What is divergent thinking?
- What is purposeful practive?
- What does it mean that creativity and genius are social phenomena?
- What does familiarity have to do with anything?
- What’s the creative curve?
- What’s the FaceBook effect?
- What’s the math behind the Beatles?
- What are the Four Laws of the Creative Curve?
- What’s the law of consumption?
- What’s the law of imitation?
- What’s the Cinderella Formula (and Kurt Vonnegut)
- What’s the law of Creative Communities?
- What can we learn from David Rubenstein and the Aspen Ideas Festival?
- What is the law of iterations?
- What can we learn from Ben and Jerry’s???
- What can we learn from J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter?
- For more Information Visit: TheCreativeCurve.com and Allen.xyz
Allen Gannett on How to Cultivate Your Inner Genius and Creativity!!! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Business | Career | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com