If you’ve ever wanted greater wealth and contentment in your life, then do we have the Geometry of Wealth show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Brian Portnoy financial expert, educator, analyst, investor, and entrepreneur, the author of The Investor,s Paradox, and the brilliant book on getting your financial life in order The Geometry of Wealth.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to shape a life of money and meaning, and find contentment in the process.
The Geometry of Wealth Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is Brian Portnoy’s first memory of money?
- How did he get interested in wealth making?
- Why are we so confused about money?
- What’s the difference between being rich and being wealthy?
- What’s the relationship between money and happiness?
- What is Money Life?
- Why do we hate talking about money?
- What does it mean we’re doing things backwards?
- Why is it sometimes best to go on autopilot?
- What does Daniel Kahneman and Angus Deaton say about whether money buys happiness?
- What does less sadness have to do with anything?
- What does it mean that great investors like Warren Buffet naturally think about being less wrong?
- What does less wrong have to do with debt – and what are the real challenges of debt???
- What’s the behavior gap?
- What’s the real danger of keeping up with the Jones’s?
- What can we learn from Charles Munger about “just invert”
- What’s the importance of simplicity?
- Why do we have a hard time thinking in terms of probabilities, but why is it so important?
- What can we learn about returns, volatility, correlation, and liquidity?
- What’s the challenge with enough?
- What’s the meaning of true wealth?
- What can we do to begin understanding our money life today?
- To find out more visit ShapingWealth.com
Brian Portnoy on the Easiest Way for Greater Financial Success, Stability & Happiness! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
To Find Out More Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com