If you’ve ever wanted a more inspired life with deeper meaning then do we have the Hidden School show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dan Millman, former world champion gymnast, coach, martial arts teacher, the run-away international best-selling author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, and it’s fantastic brand new conclusion, The Hidden School.
And that’s just what I want to to talk with him about today, about the return of the peaceful warrior, 4 key paradoxes, and what we can all learn for our lives.
Inner Peaceful Warrior Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How many years has it been since you wrote the Way of the Peaceful Warrior (which became a Nick Nolte starring movie).
- How much has your life changed since writing Way of the Peaceful Warrior?
- Why did you write a conclusion to this saga?
- What does Japan have to do with anything?
- What does it mean that only death’s counsel can bring you back to life?
- What’s the importance of good posture and needing to die?
- What does Row, Row, Row your Boat have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of paradox, humor, and change?
- What can we learn from the paradox of time?
- What can we learn from the paradox of free will?
- What can we learn from the paradox of separateness (and consciousness?)
- What can we learn from the paradox of death?
- What can we learn about our inner self and illusion?
- What’s it mean to practice enlightenment before enlightenment?
- What does it meant to recognize we play a character in life?
- How do we realize we’re not really that character?
- What are the two levels from which we can view life?
- What’s the difference between the conventional view and the transcendant view – and why’s it so important?
- What can we learn from death?
- What’s it mean to trust ourselves?
- What is Japanese Shinto and what can we learn from it?
- What’s the next, and last book, that Dan Millman is working on?
- To Find Out More Visit: PeacefulWarrior.com
Dan Millman Shares Profound Lessons on Living an Inspired Life the Final Way of the Peaceful Warrior!!! Health | Career | Spiritual | Spirituality | Buddhism | Zen | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com