If you've ever wanted to bring more power, purpose, and freedom into your life then do we have the show for you.
Today we'll talk about charging the batteries, finding your power, discovering your voice and manifesting your 4 p’s, passion, partner, purpose and play, especially when your son's heading off to college.
Stepping Forward Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What changing of times means for us?
- What’s the importance of letting go?
- How to be present in the transitions in life?
- What’s the importance of being in the unknown?
- What’s the neutral zone (William Bridges)
- What’s the power of doing things before the sun even rises?
- How movement and nature can help you reconnect with your soul and bring you into your power
- Profound messages CJ shares on what parents learn when their children go off to college
- What it means to know what societal norms you’ll follow, and which to let go of
- What is Inspire Nation Babies?
- What it means to step forward into your power?
- Why it’s important to slow down and be more present to step into your power?
- What’s the importance of taking alone time for yourself?
- How to prioritize time for your life?
- How to build a vehicle or foundation for your future?
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
CJ Liu on How to Find Your Voice & Step Forward Into Your Power – Especially in Times of Great Change! Health | Fitness | Parenting | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com