If you’ve ever wanted to develop a beginner’s mind, and reinvent your life, then do we have the Wisdom @ Work show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chip Conley, a New York Times best-selling author, hospitality entrepreneur, the founder of Joie de Vivre Hospitality, the strategic advisor for AirBNB, and the author of a sage and inspiring new book, Wisdom @ Work.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the making of a modern elder, and how we can reinvent ourselves at any age!!!
WISDOM @ WORK Self Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Chip Conley start the boutique hotel company Joie de Vivre?
- What happened when he turned 50?
- What was his wake-up call from the Universe?
- Who is Brian Chesky of Air BnB and what happened when he reached out?
- What is wisdom in the workplace?
- What does it mean to redefine yourself?
- What does an elder refer to?
- Can anyone be an elder?
- What is a modern elder?
- What does it mean to speak your truth?
- What’s the importance of a role model?
- Who is Bill Campbell, the original “CEO whisperer”?
- What does this mean “What would Bill do”?
- What does it mean an elder is an editor?
- What can we learn from an age of longevity?
- What’s the importance of a new costume?
- What’s it mean to adopt a beginner’s mind?
- What’s the importance of asking great questions?
- Why don’t we want to work harder or smarter?
- What can we learn about work from Khalil Gibran?
- For more info visit: ChipConley.com
Chip Conley on How to Discover Your Path and Inner Wisdom & Redefine Yourself! Health | Fitness | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Law of Attraction | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com