If you’ve ever wanted to breathe easier and ditch your perfectionism, then do we have The Perfection Detox show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Petra Kolber, internationally renowned fitness authority and happiness facility who has choreographed and starred in over 60 award-winning workout programs and is the author of a Perfect new book on letting go of perfectionism, The Perfection Detox.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about taming your inner critic, living bravely, and unleashing your Joy.
The Perfection Detox Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Petra become one of the top fitness experts in the US?
- How was she struggling with perfectionism and eating disorders during this time?
- How did she survive cancer?
- How did her body force her to look at her perfectionism?
- What does the inner critic have to do with perfectionism?
- What’s a perfection detox?
- How can a journal be a powerful tool to overcome perfectionism?
- How do we begin to tame our thoughts?
- What’s the impostor syndrome?
- How do we stop the rumination of our minds?
- What do we need to know about unrealistic expectations?
- What’s the importance of self-acceptance?
- How does social medial create unrealistic expectations
- What’s the importance of our vocabulary?
- What’s the danger of “No But” and the importance of a YES habit?
- What can we learn about positivity from Tal Ben-Shahar?
- How do we practice positivity?
- What is Recover, Reframe, and Repeat?
- What’s a passionist?
- How do we see the positive sides of our traits?
- How do we see the beautiful truth of who we really are?
- What do we need to know about forgiveness and self-forgiveness?
- To find out more visit: PerfectionDetox.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation