If you’ve ever wanted to go more green and help change the world then do we have the ECO Renaissance show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Marci Zaroff, ECOfashion pioneer, founder and CEO of Metaware Organic and Under the Canopy, co-founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and the author of a brilliant ECOfriendly new book, ECO renaissance.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about a lifestyle guid for cocreating a stylish, sexy, and sustainable world.
ECORenaissance Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Can you be an inner tree-hugger and a material girl?
- What did Marci learn from Shakti Gawain’s Living in the Light?
- How did artist Peter Max influence Marci Zaroff’s life?
- How did Horst Rechelbacher, the late founder and CEO of Aveda become her first mentor?
- What does it meant o live life under the canopy (of our planet’s ecosystem)?
- Why is cotton the world’s “dirtiest crop”?
- Is cotton really “natural”?
- What is an eco-rennaissance?
- Why is light the new black?
- What is an ECOrenaissance food philosophy?
- How is what we eat related to the planet?
- What’s the importance of healthy soil and what can we do about it?
- What’s wrong with water bottles?
- What is fast-fashion, and why is it the second-largest polluter in the world after coal?
- How do we ECOfy our home?
- What can we learn from Dan Buettner and the Blue Zones?
- What’s hiding in our beauty products?
- What are a free important ingredients to look out for?
- How do we vote with our dollars?
- What’s it mean “No compromise”
- For More Info Visit: www.MarciZaroff.com
Marci Zaroff On Top Ways to Green Your Life & Help Restore the Planet!!! How to Join the ECORenaissance! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com