If you’re at a point of change in your life, thinking of making a big change, in the middle of making a big change, or change is simply in the air, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with life coach extraordinaire and host of the Fire it Up with CJ show, CJ Liu about transitions and transformation.
We’ll talk about how to know when it’s time to make a change, how to make it through smoothly, and what to do when it’s thrust upon you.
That plus why big changes don’t have to scare you, how we can surf the waves of change, and why sometimes, resistance is futile, unless you’re kale in the northeast in a blizzard.
Questions and Topics Include:
- The importance of roots
- How the act of sending love gives love right back to you.
- What miracle winter kale has to do with transitions.
- How to grow a stronger foundation
- What happens when you get unrooted
- 5 Things that Cause us the most change.
- Job Change
- New family
- The importance of embracing the transition instead of fighting it.
- How Indigineous cultures view change as a rite of passage
- How a name change helps one shift their identity
- Why being “lost” may be an important step on your path
- Why the feeling of being flipped upside down and backwards may be creative angst or positive energy spinning up.
- What’s the neutral zone, and what’s it supposed to be like.
- How to let go of the suffering in the transition (disengaged, disoriented) process.
- How Inspire Nation came out of a period of transition
- How to come up with the faith to know it’ll all work out.
- Why you don’t want to play it small.
- How to dream big – coaching exercise
- Why we need to go for our biggest dreams.
- Why we move slowest during the fastest periods of growth
- Words of wisdom from Dr. Bernard Roth of Stanford
- How meeting with others can help you transition
- How to put your questions out to the universe
- Why we’re often just 1 gear or 1 degree off from where we want to be.
- A question from Grace: How do I achieve my dreams?
- The power to brainwash oneself
- What’s the power of King Mo.
- Why moving helps us make transitions.
- A question from Joanne – I need strength, my husband is an active alcoholic, I am stuck.
- What words of wisdom Chris Grosso – the Indie Spiritualist – has to say about having an alcoholic spouse – check it out on CJ Liu’s www. FireItUpwithCJ.com home page or youtube channel (Fire It Up with CJ)
- A question from Juliet in the UK: I tested HIV positive in 2005, and my life has never been the same again, is there any way to get control of the virus without tablets which have so many side-effects.
- What is the Inspire Nation Club and what’s coming up for our show.
Learn How to Embrace Change, Overcome Hurdles & Thrive Thru Difficult Transitions, No Matter What! Michael Sandler Throws On His Coaching Hat w/CJ Liu to Discuss Change & Transformation! Inspiration | Motivation | Business | Career | Health | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com