Today I want to talk about coming up with a vision for your future, how to do, why you want to do it, and how to use that future vision, to help you today.
We’ll talk about ways to envision your future, get specific, leave things open, and how to then begin manifesting the future you want “or something better”! It’s law of attraction in action, meets David Allen’s Getting Things Done!
Prepare to discover your greatest vision for the future and begin to make it a reality!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What do zombies want in life?
- How do you get your stuff in order?
- How do you keep chaos at bay while you’re trying to maintain your life?
- What’s the importance of getting things into an organized structure fashion—if you can.
- How Jessica and Michael are working on a new book.
- How to use Parkinson’s law to your advantage in time management
- How do we look at our futures far out into the future
- What having a clear vision of the future means for our peace and happiness today
- What’s the importance of balance?
- What does it mean to look “big picture”
- What’s the importance of naps?
- What are the challenges with packing and letting go?
- What can we learn from the Clutter Buster, Brooks Palmer?
- How to let go of attachments?
- What’s the importance of getting light?
- What’s the importance of a clear vision for prioritization?
- What it means to be time-wealthy
- What it means to be in an active role vs. a passive role for the vision of your future
- What’s the importance of asking and learning from others
- What’s the importance of asking for others help
- To take the survey: InspireNationShow.com/survey
- How to move past the resistance of your subconscious
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
CJ Liu on How to Make a Big-Picture Vision of Your Future & Make Your Dreams Come True!!! Health | Fitness | Career | Law of Attraction | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
Take the Survey at www.InspireNationShow.com/survey