If you’ve ever thought we’ve got things flip-flopped backwards and upside-down on earth, then do we have the heaven on earth show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Anita Moorjani, the New York Times Best-selling author of Dying to be Me; and a guest I’ve been looking forward to speaking with for as long as we’ve had this show. She’s now the author of a beautiful new book, with a fantastic orange rose on the cover, What if This is Heaven?
And that’s what I want to talk with her about today, how our cultural myths prevent us from experiencing heaven on Earth and unconditional love.
That plus we’ll talk about, chocolate and deserts, perfume and handbags, cities vs. seaside’s, skirts and synchronicities, the significance of orange roses, and what in the world battlestar galactica, has to do with anything!
Heaven On Earth Spiritual Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the significance of orange roses?
- What Dr. Wayne Dyer has to do with Anita Moorjani, Dying to Be Me, and What if This is Heaven?
- Why we have to shine bright and stay away from being fear based
- What was Anita’s life before and after her NDE?
- What it means to surf the waves?
- What happened to her while growing up
- Debunking the myth – you get what you deserve
- What happened with constant feelings of being less than, not worthy, and not good enough
- What’s the opposite of ‘you get what you deserve’? (and why it’s not your karma)
- Why the law of attraction does not mean you’re attracting negative situations into your life
- What’s the problem with the Law of Attraction?
- What is true unconditional love?
- What does it mean we’re born perfect just as we are?
- Is it possible to ‘screw things up’?
- What it means to remove judgment?
- How we move past the fear of screwing up?
- What’s the incredible importance of being authentic?
- What’s the most important advice for parents and children today
- What does loving yourself look like?
- What does it mean to move past fear on your path of passion and joy?
- What it means to align yourself with your divine light?
- What does it mean to turn inward: meditation, mindfulness, the kitchen sink?
- What might be wrong with our meditation practice?
- What’s the spiritual purpose of meditation, or what should meditation really look like?
- Why real love doesn’t mean anything goes – but what real love really means!
- What do fireflies have to do with the sun?
- What are non-negotiables in her relationship with her husband
- Why we are ALL worthy of unconditional love
- Why gentle is the new strong
- What you need in your health care
- What is an information fast?
- What it means to feel what’s good for you
- What it means that spiritual people are above (not) having an ego!
- What’s wrong with competition
- Why we want collaboration in our world
- What advice do parents need to know for guiding children and teens?
- What important things we want to teach kids about, rather than their academics
- What’s a beautiful practice of sending love we can do each day
- anitamoorjani.com also Anita Moorjani facebook page, also radio show on 12 noon pacific every Wednesday on www.HayHouseRadio.com
- A beautiful spiritual meditation to guide you in this life and help you live a life without regrets
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com