If you’ve ever wanted to feel better about living, feel great about life, leaves worries, guilt and heart-aches behind, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Alan Cohen about his book, A Course in Miracles Made Easy: Mastering the Journey from Fear to Love. And about moving from fear to love, how to go from a place of worry and concern, to one of joy, abundance, and happiness. And how to truly be at peace in the moment, no matter what arises. Plus we’ll talk about, Pete the Duck, authority figurines, lifestyles of the rich in spirit, and why God has memory issues.
Alan Cohen, M.A., is the author of 24 popular inspirational books, including the best-selling The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and his books have been translated into 24 foreign languages. His work has been featured on Oprah.com and in USA Today, The Washington Post and 101 Top Experts. Alan’s radio program Get Real is broadcast weekly on Hay House Radio, and his monthly column From the Heart is featured in magazines internationally.
Alan is a respected keynoter and seminar leader for professional meetings in the fields of personal growth, inspiration, holistic health, human relations, and achievement of work/life balance. He has served as Instructor of Individual and Group Dynamics at Montclair State College, stood on the faculty of Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, and is a professor at EnTheos Academy for Optimal Living. He has appeared on national radio and television, including Good Morning shows around the nation, and his seminars have regularly been broadcast via satellite on the Wisdom Channel and on Gaiam TV. He is a featured presenter in the award-winning documentary Finding Joe, celebrating the teachings of visionary mythologist Joseph Campbell.
Questions and Topics Include:
- When was Alan first exposed to Course in Miracles?
- How A Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore was written at the same time Alan was reading A Course in Miracles
- How A Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore lifted and changed his mind of consciousness?
- How did Alan Cohen feel when he was reading A Course in Miracles?
- How would Alan Cohen define A Course in Miracles
- Why Alan Cohen wrote A Course in Miracles Made Easy – to help people understand and sift through A Course in Miracles
- Where did A Course in Miracles come from and who scribed it?
- Who was Bill Setford and Hellen Suttman
- Was Hellen able to live A Course in Miracles after she scribed it?
- Why a lot of medium’s and channel’s lives don’t match their teachings
- How A Course in Miracles isn’t Christian, but is universal, even if written a bit in Christian language
- How the Lesson of A Course in Miracles is Love
- Why A Course in Miracles is not the ‘anti-Christ’
- How we are all love
- How we are all beloved
- How no one has truly sinned
- How everyone belongs to Heaven
- How we are all Children of God
- What happened with Cliff Kline and the robber
- How do we choose love over fear?
- How do we recognize we’re going into a place of fear?
- Who played the voice of God in Moses?
- Why you don’t want to play it small and choose to be little
- What’s the difference between the small self and the great self?
- Any exercises we can do on a moment to moment basis to cultivate our greatness
- A technique from Christian Almayrac – Dr. Happiness
- What does it mean to Get Real?
- Why the world we think is real is actually the inside-out, upside down world
- Why we don’t want to ‘get real’?
- Why the Wright Brothers were told to ‘get real’?
- Why Alan Cohen doesn’t work with realists, but instead visionaries.
- Why Anwar Sadat only works with miracles
- How the ego is scared bleepless by a change from the status-quo
- Why the unknown is where the advancement takes place.
- What Pete the Duck has to do with anything
- Why it’s ultimately important and extremely vigilant to watch our thoughts
- Why you want to watch out for going down the rabbit hole of dark thinking
- How Jersey Al used to still be alive and well
- What’s a great pattern breaker to let emotions go?
- How we are all one and how we always meet ourselves wherever we go
- What is an authority figurine?
- How Mother Teresa stopped a war to save kids in Beirut during the war
- How the only power is spirit
- What does A Course in Miracles say about guilt and sin
- Why there is no sin, only errors
- Why God has memory issues – and sees only our love!
- What are lifestyles of the rich in spirit?
- How John Robbins wrote the Pulitzer Prize nominated Diet for a New America
- What Steve Jobs said about the spiritual value vs. material value
- How do you be a miracle worker?
- What advice would you give for parents based on A Course in Miracles
Come join me (Michael Sandler) for an Automatic Writing 12 week intensive to help you become a channel or a medium: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/aweMS/a22275/ and join
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow