If you’ve ever wanted more true, life-fulfilling success in your life, then do we have the Guidebook to Authentic Success show for you.
Today I”ll be talking with Carl Massy, coach, author co-owner of the 5-star yoga-center in Bali called the Practice, and the author of a brilliant book on success that’ll truly gets to the heart of the matter The Guidebook to Authentic Success, Beyond the Measure of Money.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about true, authentic success, what it means to you, and how to achieve it.
- How’d Carl Massy end up in the Australian Defense Force?
- How did he feel while a bomb expert for the Athens Olympics?
- Did he feel “successful” at the time?
- What does our health tell us about our true success?
- What does it mean to be authentically successful – and what does “authentic” mean?
- How did Carl Massy go from bomb defense to health coaching?
- What happened after Carl say Tony Robbins in 1999?
- What are the “authentic success pillars”
- What’s the importance of growth?
- How do we know if we have “meaningful life goals?”
- What does “financial flow” mean?
- What does it mean to be aligned with our authentic self?
- What does it mean to “vision success” and how do we begin?
- How do we optimize our brains for success?
- How do we determine our vision, desire and goals?
- What’s the importance of passion, and what does it mean for our life-path?
- What does it mean to develop our level of passion through our whys?
- What’s the importance of meaning and what does it really mean to us?
- What can we learn about Susan Boyle who’s “I Dreamed a Dream” singing on Britain’s Got Talent in 2009 went viral?
- How do we tap into this “power”?
- What do we need to know about the word “can’t”?
- What are a few great questions we can ask ourselves about our identities?
- Why is Carl Massy a bit of a tyrant with coaching clients about what comes out of their mouths?
- Recommended book “Your Body Keeps the Score” by Dr. Van Der Kolk
- To find out more visit: CarlMassy.com and check out his yoga retreat center www.ThePracticeBali.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com