If you’ve ever wanted more happiness, satisfaction, and contentment in your life, not to mention greater health, then do we have the decision-making show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about the decisions in your life, not the big decisions, such as where you’re moving, something Jessica and I have been playing with, but the day to day decisions that make you who you are, help you get out of a rut, and to help you get living, and find happiness and success.
That plus we’ll talk about kayaking Beverly Hills, jumping into lakes, going raspberry crazy, and why a kitty sanctuary, is probably not where we should go tomorrow.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When asking for help is so important
- What’s the importance of vulnerability
- What’s the importance of knowing when your wiring is sending you down the wrong path
- How EFT/Tapping works and how it can help you think more clearly
- How little small decisions can make a big difference in your life
- How each small decision really involves courage
- Why everything in life is affected by very small shifts
- What’s the runaway bride situation with getting Jessica on the mic.
- What are the challenges in school and work for an introvert?
- What’s the power of many woo-hoo’s
- Why we guard against our own happiness
- What’s the power of the decision?
- How we shift our energy levels around
- How can you help yourself to make this shift
- How you can feel the emotion without letting it get you down
- How to have self-compassion when things are going rough
- How to let go of control from the ego self and let your higher self take control
- How on top of courage, you can have faith to let the little kid’s temper-tantrum go.
- What’s the importance of doing what your heart wants
- How do you feel what your heart wants?
Jessica Lee On the Power of Little Decision to Give Courage & Shift Your Life! Happiness | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Mindfulness | Self-Improvement | Career | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com