If you’ve ever wanted EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS AND TO TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE, then do we have the One Thing show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Jay Papazan, vice-president and executive editor at Keller Realty, co-owner Papazan Properties Group, and co-author of best-seller The One Thing, that to me, now over 1000 shows in, is still one of the all-time greatest business books, and books on life..
And that’s what I want to talk with him about today, about how to turn your life from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY, and to not waste a minute.
The One Thing Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the challenge with how people view time today?
- What’s a better approach to time?
- What’s it mean to fail forward?
- What are the conscious choices we can make with our “limited” resources?
- What’s the importance of a vacation over a “staycation”?
- What’s the difference between passion and excitement?
- What’s it mean to count backwards with a limited amount of time in mind?
- What’s the importance of starting with the end in mind?
- What’s it mean to bring your “someday to today”?
- What can we learn from Ben Kinney about success?
- The importance of a 5 year plan – and how do we begin one?
- What’s the true importance of saying yes to something?
- What does it mean to do goal-setting in the now?
- What’s the FOCUSING question???
- How do we plan and create goals?
- What is time-blocking?
- What can we learn from Jay Papasan’s day-timer?
- What one-sheet do we want to keep with us for goal-setting?
- What do we do about email gone awry?
- How can we boost our limited willpower?
- Why is chaos necessary for our greatness?
- Why is big is bad a lie?
- To find out more visit: The1Thing.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com