If you’ve ever wanted Peace, RIGHT NOW, then do we have the INSTANT CALM show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Karen Salmansohn, best-selling author, award-winning designer, and social media maven, and the author of a sensory stirring book on calming you down, Instant Calm.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about 2 minute meditations to create a lifetime of happy.
- What’s a 2 minute meditation?
- How can two minute meditations help us?
- What’s a stop and swap?
- How’d you get blessed by Madonna?
- What does “Succeeding without a Penis” have to do with anything?
- What was “The Vortex”?
- What did you learn from these experiences?
- What are sensory meditations?
- What’s a type of meditation that taps into the five senses?
- What are sight meditations?
- Examples of sight meditations?
- What are smell meditations?
- Examples of smell meditations?
- What’s the power of the smell of vanilla?
- What are sound meditations?
- Examples of sound meditations?
- What’s the benefit of Om?
- What’s the power of mantras?
- What’s a perfect mantra to begin with?
- What are touch meditations?
- Examples of touch meditations?
- What is Earthing and the importance of connecting with the earth?
- The importance of petting a pet?
- What are taste meditations???
- What are examples of taste meditations?
- Top three tips for instant calm?
- To find out more visit: www.notsalmon.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation