If you’ve ever wanted more energy and mojo in your life, then do we have the Super Woman and Super Man Prescription show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Taz, board-certified integrative medicine and fitness expert and the best selling author of What Doctors eat, The 21 Day Belly fix and her fantastic new book, Super Woman RX.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering your superpowers and unlocking the secrets for lasting health, energy, fitness, and passion.
Super Man and Super Woman RX Self-Improvement and Self-Help Notes Include:
- How’d Dr. Taz get interested in Medicine?
- What happened to her at 28 years old?
- What did she do when her hair was falling out?
- What was the turning point for her?
- What happened to her in Hawaii?
- How do we Activate our Inner Super Powers
- How do we measure our mojo?
- What is our super power type?
- What do we need to look for and look out for?
- What are our strengths as each type?
- What are our struggles – and how do we overcome them?
- What’s our kryptonite – or what do we need to stay away from?
- What foods help us function out our best?
- And exercise for each super power type???
- Any particular supplement each type should take?
- What’s the importance of grounding?
- Why is breath work (and meditation) important?
- What are gypsy girls and gypsy guys?
- What are savvy girls and savvy or savory guys?
- What’s a boss lady or a boss guy?
- What’s an earth mama and an earth papa?
- What are nightingales and nightinguys?
- How do we reclaim our immune system
- What’s the important of rest?
- What are key foods to support us with our superpowers?
- What’s the importance of moving energy?
- And exercises that specifically help move energy?
- What’s a fortress of solitude and why’s it so important?
- What’s it mean to have your own personal paradise?
- For More Info Visit: DoctorTaz.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive