If you’ve ever wanted more love and a better relationship, then do we have the More Love, Less Conflict Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with psychotherapist, relationship expert and best-selling author Jonathan Robinson, the author of over 12 books including The Experience of God, Find Happiness Now, and his new relationship boosting book, More Love Less Conflict.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a communication playbook and tools for Couples.
More Love Less Conflict Self-Improvement and Self-Help Notes Include:
- What is the importance of care, understanding and empathy?
- How do we leg go of judgment?
- What does it mean to tune in to your spouse’s “positive intention”?
- What can we learn from Dr. John Gottman and the ratio of positive to negative comments?
- What can we learn from the difference between men and women?
- Do we need our partner to work on the relationship (or read a book) for the relationship to improve?
- What’s the importance of telling your partner what you’re feeling and wanting?
- How do we turn pushing buttons into something positive?
- What’s the “if you knew me” exercise???
- What’s an emotional bank account and how do we make deposits in it?
- How do we use “I appreciate”
- What’s the most powerful mantra that Jonathan traveled to India to hear?
- What’s it mean to spoon till you’re tuned?
- What’s the importance of breathing together?
- What’s the importance of self-empathy?
- How can we use the words “red light” to prevent a fight?
- What’s the importance of accentuating the positive?
- For more info visit: MoreLoveLessConflict.com
Jonathan Robinson On Easy to Use Tools for Better Communication for Couples & All of Us!!! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com