Today we’ll talk about finding peace, making peace, and being the peace you’re looking for in your life.
That plus we’ll talk about transitions and love, pro-wrestling and kitty cats, a wifey back from beach, and what in the world, Michael’s learned about single-parenting.
To take our survey and help us decide whether we stay a 7 day a week show visit:
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why parenting is so difficult from 0 to 3
- What to do when you’re woken in the middle of the night
- What to do about sleep deprivation
- What’s the importance of teaching sign language to your kids
- How to communicate with your cat
- What to do when your computer’s blowing up
- How do you stay peaceful and calm during these challenges
- What do you do internally to stay peaceful and calm
- What’s the importance of acceptance
- How does surrender fit into the equation
- Where does prayer fit into finding peace
- What to do if your account’s been hacked
- How to have compassion for anyone
- What it means to come into your own power
- What’s it mean to pull on the golden thread?
- What’s going on in Emerald Isle, North Carolina
- What it means to look at foundational changes
- How to find peace even when your home is anything but peaceful
- How to get grounded in the chaos
- How does chaos give you an opportunity to view the world in a completely different way
- How growth can come out of hardship
- What do the words “resistance” and “stretch” have to do with anything
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCj.com and www.InspireNationShow.com.
CJ Liu on How to Find Greater Peace and Happiness in Your Life! Health | Fitness | Parenting | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
To take our survey visit: http://www.InspireNationShow.com/survey