If you’ve ever wanted more time in your day, then do we have the Make Time show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with John Zeratsky, the best-selling co-author of Sprint, along with Jake Knapp, and the co-author of a new favorite book on time, Make Time.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to bulldoze your calendar, and focus on what matters, every day.
Make Time Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did John start working with Google and YouTube?
- How did he begin his own time experiments?
- What are infinity pools and how do they suck away your time?
- What’s the busy bandwagon and how does it affect our time?
- What does it mean most of our time is spent in “default”?
- What’s the difference between being productive and doing the most important work?
- How do we handle our email on our smart phones?
- What’s a distraction free iPhone?
- What is a design sprint and how does it help us get things done?
- What’s a high priority goal?
- What’s it mean to start one’s day with a high priority goal?
- What are the four steps to find and make more time in your day?
- What’s it mean to highlight?
- What does it mean to laser, and how does it help us beat distraction?
- How do we use the body to recharge the brain?
- What’s it mean to reflect to adjust and improve our system?
- How is perfectionism a distraction?
- How do we choose what to focus on first?
- What’s the danger with to-do lists?
- Can becoming a morning-person change your life?
- How can timers transform our day?
- What’s a time timer timetimer.com?
- To Find out more visit: maketimebook.com
John Zeratsky on How To Find More Time To Focus on What Matters Most!!! Jake Knapp | Law of Attraction | Time Management | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com