If you’ve ever wanted more peace, happiness, or sanity in your life, then do we have the peaceful show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about getting grounded, finding peace, and when necessary, how to be the eye of the storm.
That plus we’ll talk about white deer, lawn lunches, delorean time machines, and what to do, when your kitties are in charge.
Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How to bring peace to difficult situations
- Why sometimes less is more
- What’s the power of being 1 percent better (or less) each day
- What’s the power of focusing on one thing at a time
- Why pushing and creativity may not go hand in hand
- What’s the importance of stepping away – or the creative pause for getting things done
- What it means to really go with the flow
- What’s the shred zone, and why you need to stay away from it.
- What to do when the doors keep on closing
- Why you want to take ‘lawn lunches’ and what in the world is that?
- Why being a martyr may not be the answer
- What we can learn from Tom Sterner and ‘The Practicing Mind’
- Why we cannot pick on ourselves for our past
- Why it’s important to listen to your heart when making big decisions
- What does a mythical white deer have to do with anything?
- What it means to go back to the future to move forwards?
CJ Liu on Finding Peace, Happiness & Sanity Even When Things Are Out of Control! Health | Career | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com