If you’ve ever wanted to find more rest in your life when the world won’t stop, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about catching your breath, finding a respite, and how to find a way to slow your mind down.
Rest and De-Stress Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the benefit of breathing deep – and why we don’t want to shallow breath.
- What’s it means to try and stay in a place of love?
- How to calm down in the crazyness?
- How to center and ground yourself as the world is revved up?
- What seeing baby deer has to do with anything.
- How you can use white light to help you calm, protect, and relax.
- Why it’s so important to help others to feel heard
- What it means to come from an open-hearted place?
- What it means to be calm and responsive, even in a delicate situation
- What’s the importance of going quiet, even in a current, and being aware of your intuition
- What we can learn about the language of our bodies from an applied kinesiologist
- What’s the importance of grounding?
- What’s the importance of getting positive messages?
- What we can learn from Anita Moorjani’s cancer experience?
- What’s the importance of being open in any situation?
- What’s a different way to look at, or reframe work?
- How to shift your energy when it comes to work?
- How to remember who we truly are.
- How to get ourselves into a loving place and plug into the love
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpwithCJ and www. InspireNationShow.com
CJ Liu on How to Find Rest & Catch Your Breath When the World Won't Slow Down!!! Health | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com