If you’ve ever wanted to start something new, reach for your dreams, or dive into the unknown, but fear was holding you back, then do we have the fear releasing show for you!
Today we’ll talk about chasing your dreams, starting big projects, doing things others call ridiculous, crazy, or even insane, and what it takes to jump from the cliff.
That plus we’ll talk about making mistakes, running and screaming, Napoleon Hill, hair cuts on crack, making journals, running to phase 2 and how Jessica’s turned into a pull-up fiend.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What’s the power of intention (and how double-blind studies show crystals can help)
- How ceremonies help and help ground us and get us into a ‘state’
- Christine Carter and ‘the Sweet Spot’ and how our habits or rituals put us in the moment or the zone
- How to stretch and face your fear head on
- The power of letting go of ego
- The power of keeping your mind in a certain frame
- Of using mantras (spiritual and meditation solutions)
- Of tapping into your higher self
- What’s it mean to flatline?
- Why you don’t want to ‘strive’ to move forward
- Why making mistakes isn’t bad, and can even be good
- Why what’s in the way, is the way.
- How to move past the fear of failure and perfection
- How to move past these to get to the next step
- Why something that’s fail-proof probably isn’t worth doing.
- How to move past shame and guilt
- Why you need to go for things
- What is creative angst?
- Why plateaus are never what we think they are.
- Why you want to follow the words of The Secret and never say “this isn’t working”
- Why what you think about comes about,
- What Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich can teach us about The Law of Attraction and programming the subconscious
- How we can reprogram our subconscious while we sleep
- A law of attraction ‘woo-hoo’ manifestation exercise.
- Why you want to be a million watt radio station.
- To check out CJ visit: www.FireItUpWithCJ.com
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu share ways to find courage, overcome fear & find creativity, happiness, and success. Plus Napoleon Hill & Think and Grow Rich. Business | Career | Relationships | Spiritual | Spirituality | Running & Fitness | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com