If you’ve ever been frustrated that life’s not going the way you’d like and would like to do something about it, then do we have the Angry Therapist show for you!
Today I’ll be Talking John Kim, entrepreneur, blogger, therapist, and the author of a powerful new book, The Angry Therapist.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to find your authentic self, and live your own truth.
That plus we’ll talk about buying strangers sandwiches, setting bowling shoes on fire, movie trailers and human notes, SUV’s and tempurpedic pillows, what in the world’s a model in a bottle and what does Fred durst, Kate Hudson, Japanese sushi, and Italian restaurants have to do with anything?
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is K-Rage?
- What’s it mean to be a product of a non-feeling based home?
- What’s it mean to John Kim something?
- What’s the importance of containers?
- What does it mean “Everything starts with how you feel. It’s the birthplace of change”?
- What is transparency?
- What’s it mean to live inside out instead of outside in?
- What’s the importance of accepting your story?
- What does transparency have to do with vulnerability?
- What can we learn from movie trailers and human knots
- What does it mean to go through personal death to start living again?
- What are revelations and executions?
- How do we break old habits?
- What does it mean when you have nothing to prove you have the most to give?
- What’s the difference between healthy time and unhealthy time?
- How do we stop being a victim?
- What’s the importance of practicing gratitude?
- Why do we need a daily gratitude practice?
- What’s it mean to anchor?
- What are non-negotiables?
- Why do you say men walk with mirros while boys do not?
- What’s a model in a bottle?
- Where does meditation fit in and what does it look like?
- What’s the importance of physical movement?
- How has cross-fit changed his life?
- What does it mean that passion isn’t found it’s forged?
- Visit: www.Shft.Us and www.TheAngryTherapist.com
John Kim “The Angry Therapist” on How To Find Your Authentic Self & Live Your Truth!!! Health | Fitness | Cross-Fit | Career | Meditation | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit www.InspireNationShow.com