If you’ve ever wanted more happiness, and inner strength, then do we have the Resilient show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Rick Hanson, neuropsychologist, brain expert, and the best-selling author of Hardwiring Happiness, Just One Thing, the Buddha’s Brain, and an absolutely brilliant must-read of a book Resilient.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to find your inner strength, one simple step at a time.
Resilient Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does resilience really mean?
- What are the two stages to develop mental resources?
- What’s wrong with most self-help today – and why doesn’t it work?
- What does compassion have to do with resilience and strength?
- What’s a practice of being on your (own) side?
- What happened to Dr. Rick Hanson when climbing on Mt. Whitney?
- How was he saved, and can we be saved by acceptance?
- What does it mean that little things add up over time?
- How can mindfulness truly help?
- What’s it mean to steady the mind?
- How do we be mindful of being mindful?
- How do we move through our emotions?
- What’s the rich soup of empathy children need from their parents?
- What is self-agency?
- How do we unlearn helplessness?
- What is fierceness and where does it come from (and how do we use it)?
- How do we grow thankfulness?
- What do we do when we have two competing “selves” or records playing inside of us – or if we can’t get done what we know to get done?
- How do we grow the inner-strength of confidence?
- What’s the green zone and the red zone?
- To Find Out More visit InspireNationShow.com and to find out about Dr. Rick Hanson’s Foundation of Well-Being program visit: https://www.thefoundationsofwellbeing.com/affiliate/22761
Early-bird special going until December 10, where you can save $200! :)
Dr. Rick Hanson on How to Become Resilient One Simple Step at a Time! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire