If you’ve wanted to move ahead, but don’t know how, then do we have the Thriving Through Uncertainty show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Tama Kieves, freedom ninja, visionary heroine, best-selling author, and the author of yet another fun and favorite book of mine, Thriving Through Uncertainty!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about flying past fear, and leaping into the unknown!
- What’s the illusion of a safe life?
- Why do we need to be our authentic true selves, even if it’s “unsafe”?
- What’s the superpower of uncertainty?
- What’s it mean to be good to ourselves?
- What’s the importance of a vow such as “I’m Never Giving Up”?
- How do we get in touch with our inner voice?
- How do we learn to trust ourselves?
- What’s it mean to walk in the direction of self-love?
- What’s the importance of action…AND non-action?
- What’s it mean there are no false starts or “wasted” time?
- Why is it so important to find peace first, then answers?
- What is sacred neutrality, and how does it help us be kind to ourselves?
- Why is it so important to allow yourself to become great???
- Why do we owe it to ourselves to make braver choices???
- What’s the importance of small, incremental steps?
- What’s the importance of remembering when you got it right?
- Why does success take so long?
- What does it mean – and why’s it so important that success isn’t linear?
- What’s the importance of what Carlos Castaneda calls a “worthy opponent”?
- How do we know we’re not moving backwards?
- What’s it mean to choose love?
- How do we deepen a relationship with our inspired self – and what is our inspired self?
- To find out more visit: TamaKieves.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com