If you’ve ever wanted more heart-centered guidance and direction in your life, then do we have the Whatever Arises, Love That, show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking again with Matt Kahn, after nearly 600 episodes of Inspire Nation and counting, he is still one of my all-time favorite spiritual teachers and authors, with one of my all-time favorite, beautiful, and transformative books out there, truly a must-read, Whatever Arises, Love That.
Heart-Centered Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does it mean to love whatever arises?
- What does beyond barriers mean?
- What are the barriers to spiritual evolution?
- Why frustration is not necessarily a bad thing?
- What’s it mean to live from a heart-centered consciousness?
- How do we heal the frustrated part of ourselves
- What does frustration and anxiety really mean, and how can we reap benefits from it?
- How do we recognize the divinity in each thing that takes place in our lives?
- What’s a kundalini flu or a spiritual detox?
- How to learn to be with yourself?
- How do you learn to love yourself?
- How do we begin to find our purpose and direction in life?
- What’s the importance of discovering who you are?
- What’s the beauty of confusion in your life?
- What do we want to do with our confusion?
- Do we really have free will in life?
- Is it important to try?
- What does it mean to do a 2-step dance with the universe?
- How do we balance working with the universe without striving too hard?
- How do we set the highest intention in our lives?
- How do make incredibly big and powerful intentions?
- For more info visit: truedivinenature.com
Matt Kahn on How to Find Your Purpose & Direction In Life on a Heart-Centered Path! + Guided Meditation! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com