If you’ve ever struggled to find your life purpose or figure out what you want to do in this world to live an inspired and fulfilling life, then do we have the purposeful show for you!
If you’ve ever watched The Secret, then you know our next guest. Today I’ll be talking with Dr. John Demartini, a leading authority on human behavior and personal development, and the author of 40 books published in over 29 different languages and the author of a new favorite of mine, The Values Factor, The Secret To Creating an Inspired and Fulfilling Life.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, uncovering who you really are, what makes you tick, and what your true purpose is, the one that’ll bring you greatest happiness and success, and that’s in perfect alignment with your values.
That plus we’ll talk about Vim and Vigor, the danger of woodrose seeds, learning to read at 18, why Paul Braggs was more important than vinegar, and what in the world it means to be TV watching learning disabled.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What happened after he got his arm and leg braces off at age 4.
- How the constraint at the time turned out to be a true gift
- How he left home and school before turning 14 and began living on the streets
- How he became a street kid
- How surfing big waves (and all of his journey) helped him now
- What’s the importance of a cone in Dr. Demartini’s life
- How he almost died on a 40 foot wave
- How he was saved in Hawaii in a life-threatening situation
- What was the night his life changed
- What Paul Bragg (of Bragg’s Vinegar) taught him that transformed his life
- Why we have values backwards, and what the real importance of values is.
- What’s a hierarchy of values
- What voids have to do with your hierarchy of values
- How he lives on a ship called The World, which full-times travels around the world
- Why we want to celebrate our voids, or what’s most missing in our lives
- What the meaning of fulfillment is.
- Why it’s important to focus on filling the void, rather than on the void yourself
- Why you need to define your life and what’s most important to you.
- Why you have to say no to the outer world and yes to the inner vision
- What’s the danger of the word ‘should’…and why you don’t want to ‘should yourself’
- What’s a value determination process to help someone determine their values rather than the social norms.
- How your life demonstrates your values every day
- His are: Researching, Writing, Traveling and Teaching
- Important to look at what a person fills there space with.
- How to determine your values
- Tips for wealth building
- Tips to save and invest to build your wealth (and the secret to becoming a millionaire)
- How to know what to spend your money on to build wealth
- What are appreciables vs. depreciables in investment
- Why he looks at everything based on his Return on Investment
- More tips for getting wealthy
- What Parkinson's law has to do with savings
- How he started saving with a dollar an hour savings and grew it to a million dollars a month savings
- What’s a 10-yaer and a 100-aner vs. of course, a millionaire!
- What it means that the people you hang out with have the most influence on your life
- Why it’s so important to surround yourself with people doing extraordinary things if you have an extraordinary life
- “Never live where you can’t see the farthest horizons”
- Why helping and caring for others is required to achieve incredible wealth and abundance
- How do our challenges help us achieve our highest purpose
- What is teleology and why it’s important
- What’s the difference between an inspirational educator and a motivational speaker
- How to help children be inspired
- How is whatever I’m experiencing perform my highest mission
- How is actually charging a fee, investing the money, saving the money, help me reach more people, provide better service, help the client.
- “What is the benefit to the client of the new fee” and “what are the drawbacks of the new fee”
- What’s the important of labeling and linking
- Student Ross Joseph (movie opening “Impossible Dream”)
- Taken people who you would least expect to do something extraordinary and watch them do inspiring things
- How to find out more, and find his upcoming events: DrDemartini.com – there you’ll find an events calendar and upcoming seminars such as the Breakthrough Experience upcoming in Miami, then Phoenix, then Tokyo. Plus lots of videos and educational information – truly an ‘educational experience!’
- Why you want to give yourself permission to do something extraordinary in the time you’re here and give yourself permission to be you, and to shine!
Dr. Demartini from The Secret Shows Powerful Ways to Find Purpose, Happiness & True Financial Freedom + Saving, Investing & Becoming a Millionaire! Law of Attraction | Business | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Happiness | Positivity | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com