If you’ve felt you were stuck, plateaued, couldn’t get ahead, or
worse, felt you were falling back, then do we have the optimistic
show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about the dance, about taking one step
back, to take two steps forward, and why plateaus and backslides,
aren’t at all what they appear to be.
That plus we’ll talk about shamanic drumming, hitting the
trails, wearing the same clothes day after day, google antics,
spring terror, and what to do when iTunes eats your shows…
Questions and Topics Include:
- What happened with iTunes?
- What happened with CJ’s knee
- What is a plateau?
- How do you know if you’re falling backwards or still moving
- Why the times you feel your stuck are often your greatest
- When life wants you to respond rather than react
- Why life may want you to slow down.
- Why it’s so important sometimes toward moving very, very
- Why doing is often linked as a habit to your self-esteem
- Why it’s important sometimes to go against the grain of what’s
‘normal’ or your habits
- How to welcome doubt. Ragani “if trust is a sword, doubt will
help make the sword sharper”
- Why we often create ‘problems’ to solve problems
- What would our lives look like if there were no problem to
- Why you don’t want to ‘run toward a goal’
- What’s the importance in presence.
- What is road magic and why is it so important to go with the
- What do shamanic drums have to do with anything?
- How can shamanic drumming help us?
- What David Allen said to Michael about the Inspire Nation Club
(or Patreon Program)
- What it means to be open to the unknown
- What’s it mean to ‘follow the breadcrumbs’
Michael Sandler and CJ Liu Share How To Get Ahead When You Think
You’re Falling Behind, Stuck, Or Not Getting Where You Want to Go!
Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Business |
Career | Happiness | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com