Inspirational Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
If you’ve ever felt off track, off plan, off the rails, or just way off…then do we have the back-on-track show for you.
Today I’ll talk with CJ about what to do, when your plans don’t work out, how to let go, or turn things around, and even come up with a better plan…
- Why there are wiring challenges even down the spiritual path
- Why it’s so important to listen to your gut – and what it can tell you.
- What you want to do if you get food poisoning
- What it means to be torn down and then built back up
- What we can learn from Dan Millman and Nick Nolte’s Peaceful Warrior
- How the Peaceful Warrior gives haircuts at the Upscale Barber Shop.
- What you don’t want to do with an RV on a logging road
- Why you may want Universe to guide you
- Why it’s so important to listen to your intuition – and how it may speak to you
- What to do when you feel you’re off track.
- What’s it mean to build a new road
- Why you don’t want to hold on tight
- What’s a manifestation video from Dr. Joe Dispenza
- What’s a manifestation technique from Dr. Bill Bengston
- How and when you can begin to reprogram your subconscious
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler Share What to Do When Off Track & Stepping in the Poo! Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Improvement | Business | Career | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com