If you’ve ever felt stuck, plateaued, or like what you’re doing just isn’t working out, or you can’t figure out how to reach your dreams, then do we have the getting unstuck show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about getting focused, setting goals, and taking steps, to keep your dreams moving forward, and what to do if you feel you’ve hit the quicksand.
That plus we’ll talk about cold-water swimming, international podcast day, and why feeding the kitty love meter, always pays off!
Business, Career & Health Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include!
- Why when we think we’re stuck we’re likely not
- What a shift in perception has to do with our success
- What Dr. Joe Dispenza in the Placebo Effect talks about how your thoughts
- Why we don’t want to identify with our challenges or illness
- How our ‘presence’ comes on line
- Why things sometimes have to move slowly toward our success
- Why ‘slow’ is often necessary for business, career, or life sustainability
- What’s the importance of appreciating right where you are
- What’s the importance of going with the flow
- Why a ‘wind up’ or plateau can be so important – particularly for putting habits in place
- Why flip-flopping like a fish can be a good thing.
- Why it’s not necessary to know what you want – despite what the experts say!
- Why it’s so important to surrender
- What Pam Grout says about being open to the universe
- What it means to get clear with your higher self?
- What’s the goal of a Joe Dispenza conference
- What’s the danger of ‘one day it’d be nice’
- How to shift energetically
- What to do when an opportunity comes up?
- Why we don’t want to hold on too tightly
- What it takes to get light, let go, and be open to change
- What’s it mean to turn things on their heads, or upside down
- Whether business, spiritual, or personal, why it’s important to ‘front load’ your most important activities
- Why gratitude is such a gamechanger
- What Marie Kondo talks about with gratitude for your possessions
- How to prepare your mind to see more opportunities
- How to become an attractor magnet for positive people and events
- What Parkinson’s Law has to do with anything
- How would cleaning more shift the energy in our homes, work, career, and all that we do
- What Jessica Tracy says about pride, and how pride truly matters
- What is Pam Grout’s AA 2.0
Jessica Lee on Getting Unstuck, Moving Past Plateau’s & Shining Your Brightest Light! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Fitness | Meditation | Mindfulness | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com