If you’ve ever felt stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed, then do we have the calm inducing show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about all things calm, how to relax, feel better, keep from getting overwhelmed, and stay out of that fight or flight state, that turns our brains to mud.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of water, the shock of shipping, calendar mavens, kitty exercise, the beauty of hammocks, what in the world is Bear Time, exotic deserts, and cat-o-nine-tails and Kermit, the frog that is.
Calm Inducing Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- Why overwhelm can require an A game of self-care
- What consciousness has to do with overwhelm
- What stress and fear of the unknown has to do with calmness
- What it means for energy to get stuck
- What it means to be meditating and noticing in your meditation you’re not meditating
- What we can learn from Clark Elliott, author of The Ghost in My Brain
- Why we want to challenge ourselves by looking at the world in different ways
- How to turn things into a ‘test’ to strengthen the wiring mechanisms of our brain
- What is mental masturbation?
- What we can do to reduce information overload
- What I learned from Meir Schneider about relaxing his eyes
- How we can use our eyes to help calm us down
- How water can be incredibly calming
- How meditation can help with calming and reducing stress
- How bears can help with your fitness when you’re out running
- What lucid dreaming and dream yoga can do for your relaxation
- How organizing our calendars can help us get our stress levels down
- How to enforce yourself to relax
- What’s the power of date time
- What’s the power of snuggle time
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler Share How to Calm Down Fast From Overwhelm, Stress & Work! Inspirational | Motivational | Fitness | Health | Career | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com