If you’re itching to get outside, enjoy the sun, then do we have the spring-fever show for you!
Today we’ll talk about harnessing the energy of growth and change for the spring, to make great changes in your life, and leap ahead.
That plus we’ll talk about making a sprint for the trails, sending loved ones out of town, and what in the world’s a puppy cat???
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the energy or shift that takes place once things warm up
- What’s the importance of getting out into nature?
- What’s the excitement that takes place for the springtime
- What’s the difference in energies between the different seasons
- How does the weather affect our energy levels
- What does astrology say about different days for starting businesses and making big decisions
- What can we learn from Natasha Alter about astro-cartography?
- What we can learn from biodynamic farms and Rudolph Steiner
- What different times to plant means for our lives
- What in the world is a puppy-cat?
- What we can learn from a study about a guy picking up girls at a park!
- What we can learn from William Bridges and the different seasons
- What’s the importance of a growth phase
- How to honor the season you’re in
- What it means to truly drop the judgment
- How to be in a sweet special place in meditation
- What it means to jump off the bridge and gone into the silence
- What is gazing in meditation
- What’s the energy of moving
- What’s the importance of taking steps, even if you don’t know where you’re going
- What we can learn from Tama Kieves and A Year without Fear.
- Why you don’t need to know every step before moving forward
- What are the energy shifts that can take place when you start moving forward
- What it means to put head over heart.
- For more Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com.
CJ Liu on How to Harness the Power of Spring Fever for Success, Happiness & Great Change! Health | Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Love