If you’ve ever wanted breakthrough ideas, and incredible creativity then do we have the Net and the Butterfly Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Olivia Fox author of The Charisma Myth, and Judah Pollack, both former faculty members at Stanford’s StartX and the authors of an incredibly creative and entertaining new book on breakthrough ideas, The Net and the Butterfly.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about today, about the art and practice of breakthrough thinking.
If you’ve ever wanted to find success, think outside the box, break-through paradigms, or re-invent your job, career, or life, then today’s show is for you!
Breakthrough creativity Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What can we learn from Einstein and special relativity.
- What’s a breakthrough?
- What’s the difference between the executive network of the brain and the default network?
- What can we learn from Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones
- What’s the importance of switching back and forth between the Executive and the Default Network?
- What does switching between the EN and the DN have to do with automatic writing?
- What’s the importance of sleeping on things?
- What’s the hypnagogic state?
- What’s the hypnopompic state?
- What’s the importance of each state and how do we get into each?
- How do we access “genius mode”
- What’s the importance of mindless activities?
- What’s the importance of taking a shower or shaving?
- What’s the benefit of taking a walk?
- Why do we want to change our environment?
- What can we learn from Casablanca and We Are the Champions?
- What’s an exercise we can use to change our psychological environment?
- What’s the importance of nature for creativity?
- What does LUMIAMI stand for and what’s the breakthrough process?
- What’s the importance of Novelty
- How do we practice brain plasticity
- What’s a great exercise to cultivate creativity in our mind
- What do we do about our inner critic?
- What are a few quick fixes for fear?
- How do we reframe and bounce back from failure
- What are supertools for creativity?
- Why is a higher a purpose and altruism important
- How does meditation and metta-kindness help with creativity?
- What one exercise can you begin today to cultivate creativity?
- For More Info Visit: TheButterfly.Net
Olivia Fox Cabane & Judah Pollack on How to Cultivate Breakthrough Thinking! + Guided Meditation | Health | Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire