If you’ve ever struggled with big, bad, or ugly news, and wondered how in the world to get through it, then do we have the You Gotta Have Faith, & HOW TO HAVE FAITH show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding, the faith, courage, and positive outlook to help you through life’s greatest challenges.
- What’s the emergency challenge that Michael ran into?
- Why iTunes temporarily removed the Inspire Nation Show – and what it meant?
- What do we do with life’s scary moments?
- How do we keep our energy up when things go down?
- What do we do when the ego thinks we’ve “ruined everything”?
- What does it mean that everything is spiritual?
- What’s the importance of asking “what’s the next step”?
- What were the steps he did to keep the show going?
- What’s the importance of facing our problems from a place of love?
- What’s the importance of giving your challenges to something greater than yourself?
- Why does it help to say “this is gonna work out”?
- Why is kindness during these times so important???
- What does it mean that the subconscious knows what’s coming our way?
- Do “positive” things often follow these crisis of consciousness?
- How can we plant seeds through our “Woo Hoo 8”?
- What does Nicholas Vesey of the Aspen Chapel have to do with the Inspire Nation Show?
- What does it mean to see the world as a friendly place?
- What does it mean that faith is a conscious choice?
- How do we choose a positive outcome???
- To Find Out More Visit: www.FireItUpWithCJ.com