If you’ve ever felt unclear, unsure, or uncertain about your direction, or where you’re heading, then do we have the reassuring show for you!
Today we’ll talk about faith, what it means, what it doesn’t how to have more of it, but why you don’t want to go in blind.
That plus we’ll talk about running scared, swimming in the cold, packing calendars, and what in the world, book tours without books, has to do with anything.
Health, Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- What happened at a retreat with Joe Dispenza
- What this has meant to her mindfulness and presence
- How money magically appeared – from listening to her intuition
- What it means for one’s life to reboot
- What CJ’s learned from a Paul Selig event
- What’s a kundalini awakening
- What CJ learned from a Byron Katie event
- What in the world is a spiritual orgasm
- What happened with Stewart Pierce’s chanting
- What happened with a Shaman in ceremony
- What’s a spiritual attunement?
- What’s the difference between faith and blind faith
- What it means to let go and surrender
- Lessons on faith and spirituality from swimming in cold waters
- What virtual reality has to do with current reality and spirituality
- What we can learn from Colette Baron-Reid and Uncharted
- What it means to step beyond a place of fear
- What CJ learned from James Van Pragh
- What we can all learn from astral projection
- What it means to believe it and you will see it
- Why Pam Grout says the most dangerous four letter word is ‘Hard’
CJ Liu on How to Have Faith, Find Direction & Bring More Happiness Into Life + Kundalini Rising! Health | Fitness | Career | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Mindfulness | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com