If you’ve ever wanted more confidence to step out on a limb, take a giant leap, or even put one toe forward toward your dreams, then do we have the confidence building show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about finding confidence, gaining confidence, and how to step forward, even when the confidence is stuck in your throat.
That plus we’ll talk about adobe audition, making videos, finding dory, the Jessie Owens movie, keeping up with Jessica, and what we can all learn from Eddie the Eagle.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- Why Michael may never watch Breaking Bad
- What CJ Liu is doing with behavioral assessment work in Dedham Massachusetts.
- What kind of boot camp CJ Liu is taking presently
- The importance of honesty and authenticity when it comes to confidence
- Why a career hirer through half of all resumes in the trash
- Why it’s so much easier to do something when your back’s against the wall
- Why one value or driver can help boost your self-confidence so much
- What Seth Godin says about sales and natural ability
- Why it’s so important that something is important to you
- Why it’s so important to share yourself
- How CJ Liu did a Ted Talk, and what her pre Ted Talk experience was like
- What Tough Love has to do with Ted Talks
- What Eddie the Eagle has to do with confidence
- What happened when CJ was interviewing Duke University
- What we can learn from Samantha the skater
- Why you want to be open and present for miracles and synchronicities
- What we can learn from Tommy Rosa, author of Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth
- And what we can learn from Love and Mercy by John Cusak about Brian Wilson in the Beach Boys
- A way to connect with those around you
- What’s the power and fuel of helping others – which can breed much greater confidence!
- What faith has to do with self-confidence
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on how to have more confidence, faith & overcome challenges! Inspirational | Motivational | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Career | Running | Fitness | Self-Improvement | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com