If you’ve ever wanted a stronger healthier relationship then do we have the New Relationship Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Nancy Levin, an all-time favorite guest of mine, the best-selling author Worthy and Jump, and the author of a phenomenal book at reframing love, The New Relationship BluePrint.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about 10 steps to loving deeply, without losing yourself.
The New Relationship Blueprint Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Nancy Levin’s Marriage?
- Why was it “you deplete me” rather than “complete me”?
- What can we learn from Jerry McGuire?
- What happened when she was D.O.N.E. with relationships?
- What are core wounds and triggers?
- How do we attract relationships that trigger our core wounds?
- What was a “deady sin” to Nancy?
- What are a few key myths about relationships?
- Why are we the only one who can heal the sadness and loneliness inside of us?
- How is being in a relationship school?
- What are our origin stories?
- How do our origin stories affect our relationships?
- What are shadow beliefs or limiting beliefs?
- How do we prove our beliefs are wrong?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness in relationships?
- Why do we need self-forgiveness for relationships?
- What’s the importance of selfishness?
- What’s the correct order of priorities?
- What’s wrong with the term “sacrifice”?
- What’s a pattern interrupt and why is it so important?
- Why do we want to “negotiate” when we fight?
- Why don’t we want “conflict resolution”?
- What’s the wisdom of surrendering?
- What’s a relationship 2.0?
- How do we learn to live ourselves?
- What do we need to know about self-talk?
- To find out more visit NancyLevin.com
Nancy Levin on The New Relationship Blueprint To Love Deeply Without Losing Yourself! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com