If you’ve ever wanted to heal from suffering, then do we have the More Beautiful Than Before show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Steve Leder, the Senior Rabbi of Wilshire Boulevard Temple in Los Angeles, and the author of many critically acclaimed books, including More Money Than God: Living a Rich Life Without Losing Your Soul, and his latest, a beautiful book to help your heart to heal, More Beautiful Than Before.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about how suffering transforms us, how we can heal, and what we can learn from it.
More Beautiful Than Before Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How Rabbi Leder grew up in an abusive household
- What was the importance of nature in his life?
- Why is nature still so important if we’re suffering?
- How he became inspired to become a rabbi
- How he became the rabbi to a 10,000 person congregation in Los Angeles
- What happened after a terrible car accident?
- How he was crippled with back pain?
- What happened from the pain and surgery that transformed his life
- What his challenges were in getting healthy again
- What he learned about himself through his suffering?
- What it means to stop warring with the weeds?
- What it means that when you must you can?
- What does it mean that the prisoner cannot free himself?
- Why it takes help to overcome suffering?
- Where does mindfulness fit in to healing?
- Why it’s important to ask for help?
- How helping another can be the most intimate, and important experience
- Where does kindness and compassion come in to suffering?
- How do we pray when we’re in the midst of suffering?
- What can prayer do for us (and why it’s different than we think)?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What’s the incredible importance of the words “I was wrong”?
- What can we learn from Yitzak Pearlman and broken strings?
- What it means to be kinder, gentler, and more beautiful than before.
Steve Leder on How To Overcome Suffering, Heal & Transform Your Life! Health | Fitness | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Meditation | Prayer | Rabbi | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com