If you’ve ever wanted to heal from illness, feel your greatest, or literally heal from cancer, then do we have the Chris Beat Cancer show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chris Wark, speaker, patient advocate, wellness crusader, and the author of one of the most brilliant books I’ve ever read on health, Chris Beat Cancer.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to listen to your instincts, step out in faith, and take massive action to help heal our bodies.
Key Points Discussed:
- What happened to Chris Wark at age 26?
- What happened when he tried out for The Apprentice?
- How was he diagnosed with Cancer?
- What was he told by the oncologist?
- What was the shift Chris made at this time?
- What does commitment have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of trusting your intuition?
- What’s it mean to step out on faith?
- What do you do if things don’t feel right?
- What’s it mean to truly have something to live for?
- What’s it mean to “overdose on nutrition”
- How can food fuel our health?
- What’s the problem with health-care today (and how can we overcome it)?
- What is the Beat Cancer Mindset?
- What’s the importance of accepting total responsibility for your health?
- What’s the importance of being willing to do whatever it takes?
- What does it mean to take massive action?
- How important is it for our health to make bold plans for the future?
- How important is gratitude in our health?
- What’s the importance of a plant-based diet?
- How can we use plants to beat cancer and return us to perfect health?
- How important is stress reduction in a return to perfect health?
- How do we need to change our internal languaging?
- How do we move past negative self-talk?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What’s it mean to choose faith?
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive