If you’ve ever with health, anxiety, or negative emotions or patterns, then do we have the Reclaiming Your Body show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, comprehensive healing and CranioSacral expert, the author of Full Body Presence, and a beautiful new book, Reclaiming Your Body.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Healing from Trauma, and awakening to your Body’s Wisdom.
- What happened to Suzanne on her first day of kindergarten
- How did it change her as a child?
- What happened to her at age six?
- How to emotional traumas affect our body?
- What can we learn from CranioSacral therapy?
- What does connecting to the earth have to do with healing?
- What’s the importance of self-love and nurturing?
- What’s self-care and what is so important about it?
- What are different parts of the body trying to tell us?
- What can we learn from our guts?
- Why is accessing our gut so difficult?
- What can we learn from worry?
- What’s the importance of commitment, courage and kindness?
- How can we listen to our guts before we eat?
- What can we learn from our legs and feet?
- What does depression have to do with walking?
- What are some of the benefits of walking?
- What do legs and feet have to do with creativity?
- What are our bones trying to tell us and what can we learn from them?
- Why do people lose touch with their bones?
- What can we learn from our teeth?
- What is the rapture of being alive?
- How do we begin reclaiming our bodies today?
- For More Info visit: www.HealingFromTheCore.com
Suzanne Scurlock-Durana On How to Overcome Trauma, Heal from the Core & Change Your Life + Guided Meditation! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire