If you’ve ever felt a pull, a calling or a longing, but thought it too “crazy” or didn’t know why, then do we have the How to Follow Your Heart, show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about diving deep, hearing your inner wisdom, feeling the tug, and learning how tot take action, even, or especially, when you think it’s nuts.
- How Michael ended up at a Ricky Martin Concert – sort of!
- What Michael learned from the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates.
- Why you never want to kick yourself, no matter what comes up.
- What’s the importance of a buffer??? (And what does that look like?)
- What it means to run with your herd?
- How Michael ended up at exploring Pyramids in the Yucatan?
- How to stay in the heart, even when things are off?
- What is a cenote and why was Michael called to them?
- What did the jungle feel like to Michael?
- How Michael nearly round out of gas on a deserted Mexican highway?
- How to lean into the fear, even when your car is running out of gas!
- How to breathe into your fear – and why it’s so important.
- What did Michael learn from visiting Mayan temples.
- How to lean in (with the heart) to feelings of lack?
- What does it mean to pick up earth energy?
- How do you run energy so it’s not overwhelming?
- How big events can completely shift our life-perspective.
- To find out more, visit: FireItUpWithCj.com
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive