If you’ve ever wanted happier, more resilient CHILDREN, then do we have the BRAINIOUS show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Stephanie Brillant, French film-maker, mother of two, Senior Report and TV Host, and the creator of a fascinating new documentary, Brainious.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how we help our kids grow there minds, and become healthier, happier, and more resilient.
Brainious Film Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include?
- What was the biggest impact on Stephanie Brillant’s brain as a child
- What’s wrong with trying to reason with a child?
- What do we do if a child is afraid of monsters – and what’s the one thing NOT to say!
- What is a social brain?
- What does it mean for mother and baby to be “entuned”?
- What’s the best predictor of how well children turn out?
- What’s secure attachment, and why is it so important?
- What are the 4 S’s of secure attachment?
- What’s the marshmallow test, and what can we learn about our kids brains (and ours) from it?
- What do we need to know about children and tantrums?
- What is body-based learning?
- What’s the importance of learning through action?
- What’s the perception action cycle?
- What’s a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset?
- Is praising a child’s intelligence good for them?
- What is working memory and what’s its importance?
- How can gratitude and altruism help a child’s brain?
- What do we need to know about smart phones and kids?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness for kids?
- What’s the importance of the breath when it comes to kids?
- What’s a brain break or the importance of resting and not doing?
- For More Info Visit: BrainiousFilm.com
Stephanie Brilliant on How to Help Our Kids Grow Their Minds, Becoming Smarter, Healthier, and Happier! Parenting | Fitness | Inspiration | Inspirational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Improvement | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com