Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author and visionary Michael Gelb, a pioneer in the field of creative thinking, a 5th degree blackbelt in Aikido, the author of 14 books including Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci, and his latest, perhaps the most kind and compassionate take on leadership and relationships I’ve ever read, The Art of Connection.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about 7 relationships building skills every leader and you need to know.
The Art of Connection Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Michael Gelb end up becoming a professional juggler for Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones?
- How did he get into martial arts?
- How’d he come to read How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, and how did it change his life?
- How did he end up at the place where Freud and Jung first visited when they came to the US.
- What did he study before there was a field of positive psychology?
- How does his early book, How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci, tie into the Art of Connection?
- What can we learn from the founders of Wheels Up???
- What does it mean that leaders transmit a positive energy that is uplifting and contagious?
- What does it mean attention and personal energy are the new currencies?
- How do we define leadership in the new world?
- What is a conscious leader?
- What does Conjugere ad Solvendum mean?
- What’s the importance of empathy?
- What is the internet and electronics doing to our brain?
- What’s the importance of getting to nature?
- What are the seven top relationship building skills?
- What’s the importance of humility – and how is it a competitive advantage?
- What’s a high quality connections mindset?
- What’s the importance of engaging in at least one real conversation every day?
- What’s it mean to be a glow worm?
- What’s the spiritul element of the Art of Connection?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness?
- What’s it mean to balance energy and why is it so important?
- What’s the importance of being a great listener?
- What in the world’s a good psychopath?
- How do we raise our empathy quotient?
- What can we learn from aikido about blending?
- How can meditating help?
- A guided meditation
- To find out more visit: MichaelGelb.com
Michael Gelb on Top Relationship Building Skills to Change Your Relationships, Career & Life!!! Health | Business | Parenting | Dale Carnegie Win Friends | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com