If you’ve ever wanted better vision, less eye-strain, no need for reading glasses, or to keep your kids OUT of glasses and contacts forever, then do we have the eye-opening show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Meir Schneider, PhD, a brilliant visionary when it comes to the eyes, once legally blind himself, and now glasses free.
So today we’ll talk about improving your vision and strengthening your eyes, no matter the condition, the severity or what you’ve been told by the pro’s, whther you’re near-sighted, far-sighted, have cataracts, glaucoma, astigmitism, or anything else, plus how to reduce eye fatigue, at your computer, when you read, and for your kids as well!
That plus we’ll talk about the danger of sunglasses, looking at the sun, waving your hands in your face…or to the sides for that matter, funky pinhole glasses, the benefits of walking in the dark, and why you don’t want to go into a bank, while doing the Melissa exercise?
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Health Topics Include:
- What Meir means in Hebrew
- How you can roll back your prescription
- Why do we want to work on our vision?
- Why glasses are so commonly overprescribed
- What’s the main reason for blindness and what can be done
- What happens with glaucoma
- How Meir Schneider was born with cataracts and legally blind and how he taught himself to see
- How he retaught his brain to see, and how he retrained the eye
- How little time does it take to strengthen your eyes?
- Why you need to take six minutes 2 x 3 times a day to rest your eyes
- What’s a great technique for eye recovery
- What’s an infinity technique for the eyes
- How you can use blue to recover the eyes
- What in the world is sunning and how does it help the eyes
- What’s wrong with taking melatonin?
- What UV really means for the eyes and body
- How to do the sunning exercise
- What’s the benefit of walking in the dark?
- What’s the long swing exercise
- What is the Melissa exercise
- What he does with glasses to block off one eye (to strengthen your weekend eye)
- What’s the peripheral exercise
- What’s the Melissina exercise?
- What exercises help sew the hemispheres of the brain together
- How we start getting the periphery to start working again
- What we want to do with smart phones to keep our eyes safe
- Why you want to stand and look far away – and what it does for your eyes
- Does size matter with smart phones?
- What’s the benefit of pinhole glasses
- What’s the benefit of different strength glasses
- How do we protect our children’s eyes
- What do we do with people with glaucoma
- Where to get ‘Vision for Life’
- 415-665-9574 or website self-healing.org
- Also come to the Vision for Life training course from School for Self-Healing in San Francisco
- August Course
- Labor Day Retreat
- Plus upcoming events in Atlantic City – World Massage Festival – August 7th to the 10th
- Can you help heal the mind
Meir Schneider Shares DIY Techniques to Strengthen Your Eyes & Eliminate Glasses! Health | Meditation | Visualization | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Spirituality | Spiritual | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com