If you’ve ever wanted to start something, but were afraid of messing up, then do we have the overcoming perfectionism, and stepping forward show for you!
Today we’ll talk about jumping past perfectionism, what it looks like, how to do it, why you want to flex your screw-up muscles, and why you want to start doing so today!
Kick Perfectionism to the Curb Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why Michael Sandler got sent to the headmaster for being bad at art?
- What it means to be truly afraid of “screwing up”?
- How do we move past our propensity to freeze up with perfectionism?
- What the world’s lightest snowshoes “Northern Lites” have to do with letting go of perfectionism?
- What’s a half a million dollar demo???
- What we can learn from AGILE software design about perfectionism?
- What is a minimum viable product?
- How tight constraints benefit us?
- What we get to think about for 2019?
- What’s the importance of coming up with goals (over New Years resolutions).
- What it means to be on your business rather than in your business (or on your life vs. in your life)?
- What can we learn from David Allen of Getting Things Done?
- How do we transform out of perfectionism?
- What does it mean to step forward?
- How do we grow more comfortable and confident in our skin?
- What’s the importance of risks and putting ourselves out there?
- What do our rates and value have to do with stepping forward and perfectionism?
- What is our “internal value” and what does it have to do with anything?
- What’s a “Hail Mary” to overcome our fear of rejection?
- For More Info Visit: InspireNationShow.com?
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler On Getting Unstuck, Un-Stressed, & Moving Past Perfectionism! Law of Attraction | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com